Thursday, March 5, 2020

Bullshit of Delhi

In the early days of marriage, a woman is always interested in every bullshit of his man, no matter how stupid it could be. Perhaps that’s one of the ways to know more about his man. So whenever the guy gets High, she listens to him keenly and perhaps she loves every bit of his bullshit talks. But what about after 10 years!

So after 10 years, when the husband gets high and starts his bullshit talk -

Wife: Arre aap chup rahiye. Humko Sab Malum hai. Nhi sunaiye. (You please keep mum. I know everything, don’t make me listen to it again).

So she keeps saying the same thing whenever he gets high and then he keeps Mum.

Then one day he got high again but this time he also had a plan. He went to his wife and starts his bullshit talk.

Then she says: Arre aap chup rahiye, humko sab malum hai - aap kya boliyega. (Oh, you please keep mum, I know everything - what would you say)

But this time, the husband says: Nhi nhi ... ess bar ekdum naya bolege (No No... this time I will say something entirely new)

Then her wife replies: Humko Malum hai... chup rahiye aap :D
(I know that already, you please keep mum :D)


PS: that’s my own joke and it’s been half an hour I am laughing over this... why not share the laughter. Smile Darwins and Darlings ☮️



No comments:

Post a Comment