Saturday, May 30, 2020

Half Goodbye!

This blog has been my time-machine for a while. When I see the written words here, they take me back to the moments when I wrote those things. I guess these short peeps give me comfort sometimes. This is my place where I was young once and now becoming old.

There was a time, there was nothing to write down. There is a time when there is everything to write. I guess life gives a bundle of stories every day if we just listen. Anyway, I want to give my writing a sincere chance and for that, I am taking a bit of this blog to a truly anonymous place where I can write whatever I want to write, perhaps it's for the best because that might be too wild. This blog place, that it is, however, will continue to keep a random glimpse of everything that is happening all around, which I keep finding amusing or erratic.

Cult of Cultest André Rieu.
I like him so much that I'd like his music to be played at the time of my cremation and I'd like my people to enjoy that festival of Light and, Music!

    
                           Half Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment