Sunday, December 15, 2019

Words of Banaras VI

A joke just came to my thought just right now, and I am laughing hysterically, it’s so funny, so here it is:

A husband used to often drink and his wife didn’t like that.
One day, the husband instead got high in the evening - not alcohol but something natural :)

He was really high as fuck as sky.

Suddenly his wife called on phone.
He picked and said - “baby I love you, I want to hug you.”
Wife asked, did you drink again?
Husband: No darling, I am not.
Wife: Kaoo meri kasam! (Swear on me!)

Husband sweared on her.
Then conversation diverted to other stuffs.

Not too late, husband said, “baby I love you, I want to hug you.”
Wife: Are you drunk? Swear on your mother.

Husband said, “No darling, I am not. I swear on my mother”
Then conversation resumed between them.

Then. Same circles and husband sweared on everyone saying, “No darling, I am not”

He was not lying, right... hahahahaaghhg.
...........…..…............…..…............…..…............…..….

Here I am laughing hysterically. I should not laugh, I might be making other uncomfortable. Huh ๐Ÿ˜. Okay inside laughing start. Now everyone happy including me :D

Coming back, hey, I created this joke:D

Coming back, do you remember that smile when you are just smiling and also sometimes laughing little bit too without making a bit of noise because of no reason at all, that blush, that’s called “bliss”. That’s what I am having on my face. I am blissed with a bless blessfully.
- written from phone -

No comments:

Post a Comment