Sunday, February 23, 2020

Midnight Thoughts of Neemuch

Why do I like hugging so much?

Because, when people asks someone to hug them, basically they are wanting them (someone) to say ‘I give you mine happiness and take your sorrow’. In essence, they are asking to share their pain, their struggle and borrow a bit of other’s happiness. And this feels great on either side - sharing sorrow comforts you and your happiness becomes double when shared, it never decreases by sharing. It feels great for both. And this only feels real when you are hugged by someone who genuinely deeply cares for you and you genuinely for them. I still remember those warmth of hugs when I had lost my mother, when I flunked GATE in engineering final year, when life threw shits in M.Sc. last semester, when I met that yogi in Banaras - they silently gave me courage and meant to say - all will be fine man, just hold on! 

That’s why!

No comments:

Post a Comment