Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The Journey (One draft from 2016)

Many a time rejections are considered as failures. Indeed it is as per definition but if you learn your life experiences from these, they could be proved a milestone in your journey. When you will be lost in distant future then you can see those stones in your proceeding path and can say to yourself that if you have crossed those hurdles then you must have that ability to get over of the next hurdle too. Of course, it hurts, these bitches hurt like hell. I can't claim that my journey throughout my life was quite smooth, but at the same time I had an awesome life and a height of 6'2"... ok now I am bragging... So, what if faced some rejections in schools, college, personal, or professional life. Each one looked like they would take the life out of me. I survived and when I look back I see myself as a different person. Worst or Best they are my own earned experiences. I can take pride in claiming them even though I failed miserably several times but I have no regret so ever of not taking the chances. I at least don't have this question in my conscious of what if? I lost people, sometimes people lost me. But this is what I am. I learned there is only one thing in life, and that is the journey. Sometimes you lose your hope, sometimes you can't even see the end of the tunnel and it would feel like this journey would never end or would suck you out of it. But I survived. I will survive and I want my state to be a sovereign country, okay now kidding :D

Right now, I am completely writing this impulsively, so language structure doesn't fucking matter right now to me, fix it later baby.  Perhaps, another rejection is waiting for me around the corner... perhaps an unexpected miracle might be waiting too, who knows but I am sure whatever it will be, I will kick its ass, or it will kick my ass... One thing is for sure, someone's ass is going to be kicked...lol.. Cool, so as of now, my examination results are out and I performed exceptionally well even according to my standard, ya failed one subject also, but the degree is almost won, nonetheless my master is nw killing me. Anyway let's chill I should give myself a treat, It's celebration time and I am going to buy myself an awesome gift - a mac :) bravo manu!

Draft date: 28 Aug 2016